Monday, March 24, 2014

Rosemary

During the week after Christmas, we went up to spend time with my parents.  It had been years since we had seen them as we had lived too far away before.  I brought my oils with me on the trip.  While there, my mom was in terrible pain.  The pain was in her knees.  The doctor wanted her to have a knee replacement but she was trying to avoid it.  The pain got so bad one night that it had kept her awake all night and she decided to go ahead with the knee replacement.  When she was telling me about this, I pulled out my Rosemary and told her to try it.  She did and was amazed with the results.  The pain went away immediately.  She used it every night we were there and ordered her own as well as some for my grandma.  When it arrived, she brought it down to my grandma and had her try it.  She was amazed as well.  She said it did wonders for her arthritis pain.  My mom isn't looking at doing the knee replacement anymore and my grandmother is a lot more comfortable.  I also use it on my arthritis in my back, knees, and hip.  It works immediately and is so much better than any pill I could take and that is just one of many uses for Rosemary.  Some other uses include:


  • Helps with your immune system
  • Mind stimulant
  • Helps with skin disorders
  • Great in shampoo to give you healthy hair
  • Helps decrease stress (who doesn't need that?)
  • Anti-fungal
  • Gets rid of Candida (if you don't know what that is, you really need to find out)
  • Helps with hair loss
  • Gets rid of lice
  • Helps with sinus infections
  • Even gets rid of worms (ick!)
There are many more uses as well.  Isn't Rosemary awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment