Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DDR Prime

   I need to first tell you a little about my wonderful parents.  Growing up, my father taught Jr High and later High School.  Mom stayed at home with us for the most part so we didn't have much money at all.  My parents are now getting close to retirement and have made wonderful plans.  My father has always wanted to take my mother around the world.  He is now working at the High School and teaching at the local University.  My mom went back to school and is now a wonderful therapist, and I am not being just biased.  She really is.

Anyway, they made plans so that when they retire, they will have no debt, including the house.  They bought a house after I got married and started having kids.  The are paying twice a month on their house instead of just once to pay it off earlier.  They pay for new vehicles when one breaks down with cash.  No debt.  They figured out how many hours each needed to work to make their dream come true.  I have to admit, I am jealous.  Maybe someday I will follow in their footsteps.

Shortly after I started getting into oils, my mom and I were talking.  My father had started loosing his voice and it wasn't coming back.  He eventually went to a doctor (which is a feat in and of itself) and they found nodules on his throat and voice box.  They aren't cancerous (thank heavens!) but they also said there was nothing they could do.  It would only get worse.  My father was communicating with my mom oft times with nodes and the like.  He couldn't use his voice more than absolutely necessary.   Now my parents were looking at having to live off of disability (you can't really teach if you can't talk) and not being able to achieve their dreams.  It was devastating.

I told one of the people that introduced me to the oils about what was going on and she told me to have them try using DDR Prime.  I told my mom about it and she told me to go ahead and order some for her but we both were worried my dad wouldn't try it.  After all, even getting him to a doctor is extremely difficult.  Thankfully, he was desperate enough to try it.  He started by drinking the oil (it works to just rub it on your throat but he didn't want to smell like it) and later we switched him to the capsules.

The next time he went to the doctor, he was shocked to find out that not only were they not getting worse, but they were getting better.  The doctor asked him about it and he told him about the oils.  The doctor said to keep doing it, it was working great.  He said he has seen the oils do wonderful things and fully supports them.  Yes, a doctor was encouraging him to use the oils.  Goes to show how well they really work.

Now, my parents can still reach their dream.  They are only 4 short years away from retiring and everything is still going according to plan.  So grateful for that.  My parents deserve it after so many years of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment