Sunday, March 2, 2014

Balance

Last night once again made me very grateful for Doterra Oils.  Our oldest daughter has always been a little moody.  Ok, more than a little.  Very moody.  The last couple of years she has entered that time where the moodiness gets really bad.  Not a fun time.  Last night was one of those nights.  I had gone out with our second daughter for a mother/daughter date.  When we came back, my husband and oldest daughter were going at it.  He needed to leave when we got back so he took off.  I was left with an extremely moody daughter on my hands.  She was all tears and yelling and just over the top.  I wasn't looking forward to this.  I started trying to talk her down with no luck.  As I was talking, I put some Balance and Wild Orange in the diffuser.  I knew at least I would need it.  You could see a difference in seconds and within a few minutes, you wouldn't have known she had had any problems all night.  She calmed right down and did what she was told.  We were able to talk without extra emotions getting in the way.  We have had to use this many times and each time is the same.  It has really helped our relationship.  I love it!  I only wish I would have found it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment