Saturday, March 1, 2014

Introduction

I decided to write this blog for anyone questioning if Doterra Oils really work, how to order them, or how to use different oils.  I have had such an amazing experience with Doterra Oils that I really wanted to share.  It seems awesome things are happening with them every day so I wanted to share the stories.

Let me start off by saying that initially, I thought they were a bunch a crap.  I thought someone had come up with them to make money but they wouldn't actually help with anything other than maybe a placebo effect.  I had a friend that had talked to me about them years ago and how she was using them with her daughter for a treatment of juvenile arthritis.  I listened, but had no interest in trying them.

Years later, another couple of friends were talking about how they used them and then I was invited to an introduction class.  I initially went just for a break from the kids lol.  At the class, we were able to try some of the oils.  That was my first real eye opening experience.  I decided to give it a try as all my friends seemed to be doing well with it and I really didn't like the medications my two special needs kids were on.  I didn't have much money, but bought what I could and began trying them.

My experience was amazing.  I had bought the Family Physician kit which contained 5 oz bottles of many different oils you can use for just about anything.  My husband was quite the skeptic and I didn't think there was any way I would be able to convince him.  That quickly changed.  I started using Lavender at night with the kids.  It had been taking us at least 3 hours at night to be able to get all the kids down.  Our youngest daughter was the toughest.  She just didn't fall asleep very easily.  The first night we used it, the kids were all out in 15 minutes!  We continued to use it each night to make sure it wasn't a fluke, and it worked!  Nights became so much easier for us. It was great!

We also had been having a problem with our oldest son being so tired that he would fall asleep in school and then again at home right after school.  His meds tend to make him pretty tired but he needs them.  He came home from school the day after my oils arrived and was falling asleep before he could do his homework.  I took out my peppermint and put some on him and he was able to wake right up and complete his homework.  My husband was amazed at the difference. I bought him a necklace diffuser to take to school and added the peppermint to keep him awake.  He was able to stay awake in school and get a much better education.

A few days after my oils arrived, our second oldest daughter was trying to be helpful and take some bread out of the oven for me while I was in the bathroom.  When she did, she bumped her arm on the oven and burned herself.  The temp was 450 so her skin immediately melted and she was hurting!  I remembered Lavender being able to help burns so we put it on and the pain immediately went away.  She was so happy.  A few days later the burn began to get infected so we put more lavender on and not only did the infection go away, but it healed immediately without any scar.

Before the oils arrived, a couple of us caught a horrible stomach bug.  It took 2-3 weeks to get over it.  Just as the oils got here, two more kids caught it.  Thanks to the flu bomb, it was gone in less than a day for both kids.  Two more later followed with the same result.

At this point, my husband began realizing how well it worked.  I remember knowing when he was realizing it when I found him on the computer ordering himself a necklace diffuser.  He is in the Army and due to the extremely long hours he was working, he was drinking multiple energy drinks everyday.  He knows how bad they are but he felt he didn't have a choice.  Once his diffuser arrived, he started using peppermint and was able to go off the energy drinks completely.  We were both very happy about that.  He was also able to go off of his antidepressant thanks to the oils.

Our oldest daughter has had some serious digestion issues for a while.  She had even had surgery but the doctors said the only way to keep her from throwing up 4-5 times a day would be on a huge amount of medication that caused horrible side effects.  We started using digestzen on her and lemon in her water and she was able to go off all medication.  If she forgets to use the digestzen, she starts throwing up again so we know that is what helped her.

All our kids have asthma but our youngest daughter was having to use her inhaler every four hours on the dot every single day.  Not good.  It was really bad and at times, the inhaler wasn't doing its job.  We were able to use Breathe and not only did it work, but after a few days, she didn't even need the Breathe.  We now use it for all the kids.

I also had seen a doctor for constant nausea.  I felt pregnant but wasn't.  They didn't know what caused it and I didn't have interest in going through a million tests to find out but was also tired of the nausea.  I didn't use the oils to target it as I didn't think to but after using the lemon to clear out my toxins every day, it went away.  I had had issues for years and here I am now with no more issue.  It's great!  I also am not nearly as fatigued and just feel so much better.  I had felt like a 90 year old but now I feel more my age, early 30s.  I was also able to use Rosemary for my arthritis and the pain is gone and it is now reversing itself.

We continued to use our oils for all different things.  We had a terrible fight with lice after a slumber party that Melaleuca, also called tea tree oil, took care of.  We also used it for a wart on a child.   We continue to use Onguard to build up our immune systems and instead of being sick all the time as we were before with so many small children, we rarely get sick at all and when we do, we quickly recover.  Upset tummies, we use digestzen and they bounce right back.   Through a mix of other oils, my kids are off almost all of their meds.  I could go on for pages but I will save some for another post another day.

Needless to say, this family now LOVES Doterra Oils.  We are believers.  If you are interested in learning more, just let me know.  Want to order some to give a try, order at www.mydoterra.com/rachelfrahs .  Believe me, the health of your family is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment